Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not in a good place....

I started spotting last night, it started off brown with mild AF cramps and then it was gone.

This morning it was red, no cramps and not really alot either. It hasn't gotten worse but is there on my panty liner and when I wipe.

I am terrified and I haven't stopped crying. I know that this doesn't need to mean that I am not pregnant, and that it can be quite normal but I just can't seem to think that this is good.

I have phoned the clinic and am waiting for them to phone me back, I know that they are going to tell me to relax and just carry on with the hormones until tomorrow. I'm afraid that I can't do that, I need to know today so I want to go for my beta this morning, it's been 13 days since my transfer so one day is not going to make much of a difference.

I can't do this, i'm making myself sick with worry and I really just need to know now.

*************
Just got a call back, on my way for my beta, wish me luck girls.

13 comments:

Caro said...

good luck.

ultimatejourney said...

I'm sorry this is so stressful. Good luck at the beta.

LJ said...

Oh goodness - good luck with the beta.

Mama Bear said...

I'm so glad they're taking you today for the beta. Good luck. My thoughts and hope are with you!

Leah said...

Good luck. I am holding my breath until you update again. A thousand prayers are on their way to you!

Mandy said...

Best of luck my friend.

Thinking off you.

Mands xx

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your beta. Will be looking for your update...

Shelby said...

Good luck!

Leah said...

I'm so anxious to hear your results that I went on a world time zone website to see what time it is in Gauteng. It's almost 3:30pm.

I hope this means that you guys are out celebrating the wonderful number, that's why you haven't updated yet. It has to mean that, it just has to. Team Tam 'n Leah deserves some good news this week!

Can you tell that in the absence of a BFP for me, I'm waaaay too invested in your cycle? :-)

Unknown said...

Thinking of you Tam.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you, Tam.

Here I am said...

Oh good luck to you!!!

Keeping The Faith said...

Thinking of you today and hoping for some wonderful news when I check back later!

-Faith