Sunday, March 25, 2007

Here's to baby making!!!

Still no sign of AF, to be honest it's okay...now that she didn't come early...I'm actually hoping that she'll be a bit late (we are never happy now, are we??) You see, I think that I have decided that I am going to try and do anything to make this next cycle, we'll go in for our CD2 scan and we'll meet with the nurses and discuss what we may be able to do, I think what they'll do is just trigger me a bit later, they would normally trigger me when follies reach 18mm and now they'll trigger when they are a bit bigger....which I suppose is better than earlier.

I am actully quite excited now and really really can't wait to get back on that horse!! (Ahem, so to speak) I have even worked out that I will still be able to have my baby/babies (which would be really nice) in this year if I get that BFP next month...last chance ~ so needless to say, I'm going to have a long chat with the fertility gods once again!!

It's been a quite a week-end once again...I am recovering with a hangover...yes, again...I think in the start I said that this was a bit like an AA meeting...hehehe. No really, I don't have a drinking problem, although my husband is fondly refering to me as PCP (piss-cat peanut). But like I was saying to Frank just this morning, it's been nice to take a break in some ways because for months I was too scared to lift anything harmfull to my lips - you know just in case...and I've needed this, i've needed to just let my hair down and be irresponsible for a while. But as from today, i'm climbing back on that wagon...no more of this, it's time for serious business once again!! Here's to baby making!!!

9 comments:

LJ said...

Oh, when I get AF, I am all about drinking the Red Wine in her honor :)

Baby Blues said...

Hoping Santa gets to deliver you a baby this year! I'm looking forward to seeing you cycle too.

Mama Bear said...

I'm with LJ--I'm a big red wine lover, and when AF comes, it's about the ONLY upside. Of course, my RE is constantly telling me that stress can do more to harm fertility than a glass of red wine, so he actually encourages me to have some wine to relax around ovulation. Funny... :-)

And, to echo Baby Blues, here's hoping for a Christmas baby! :-)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Hope AF holds off a bit more so that all monitoring and appointments work out. A toast to this upcoming cycle--may it yield a BFP!

Sarah said...

hurray, a toast to baby making!

Tam said...

I'm praying for christmas babies for all of us...it's our turn girls!!

JW said...

Hey you!! You snuck in a weekend post there! I better get with the programme! I'm so glad you're enjoying the break, I agree, a glass or two of the good plonk really can't harm us. Its the stressing over whether it will that probably does more harm! What about if you start the Femara a bit earlier than normal, your follies will probably be ready a bit earlier. I'm not 100% certain, but I think if you're not being surpressed your body will ovulate on its own as soon as its ready, so the late trigger may be too late, if you know what I mean? Your docs will know what to do... Good Luck Tam, I'm praying really hard for Christmas babies for both of us. xxx PS - When you coming to visit???

Tam said...

Hey you...I have thought of starting Femara earlier but they already start me on CD2 when I go for my scan so I think it's as early as they can go. I did however wonder if I could ask them to increase my dosage and maybe that would work?? Dunno, will have to see what happens, on CD27 today...AF is hiding just around thaaat corner I think, mind you, no cramps or anything yet so maybe she'll actually be nice and do things the way I want for a change. I think we just need to get this baby thing right and then we'll come visit. I miss you my friend xxx

Mandy said...

Very excited about your upcoming cycle. I think I will take your advice and go and get me some vino! Especially since I am on a break now!
Tam, you've been a rock, and I would definitely like to take Bumble's advice and make a plan to meet up with you soon.
Three cheers to a christmas baba!