Monday, April 16, 2007

5dpo update...

This is an update but it is also not...why, you ask....well, because there isn't really much to report just yet...besides for the following which is quite normal for me at this time:

Sore Boobies
Wierd dreams
Slight cramping in tummy....

All of the above are caused by the lovely progesterone pess.aries that I am using....lovely, lovely stuff I tell you....oh, oh, oh.....i've also had a nice skin break out, which is a bit strange as that normally comes closer to AF....anyway, i'm not taking any of these as possible signs as I know what progesterone does!!

Other than that, I am feeling okay...I must say tho that I am actually feeling strangely calm this 2ww, I don't think that I have ever been this calm in a 2ww, it feels pretty wierd actually. Not sure if it's because I'm used to being on a break and not really waiting for much, or the fact the I am rather pleased that this was our last IUI....or the fact that I know we have a plan if this fails. I am also happy to report that I have finally made peace with the fact that we may have to do IVF, not sure why but the thought of doing it used to terrify me something silly, I feel better now and am actually looking forward to what the future may bring. I am going to be pregnant before this year is up, mark my words!!!

I worked all weekend, from 9am to about 7pm both days, on my feet all weekend so I am buggered, I nearly threw the alarm clock out the window when it went off this morning, it's like a sick joke...winter is coming and it's getting darker in the mornings, it confuses my body....I feel like I should still be sleeping :( My feet are also sore and I sound like a real grumble guts so I think I'll stop right here....

Hope all of you in blogland are doing well, I am thinking of all of you in different parts of your journeys to parenthood!!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey there stranger! Good to hear from you. Had a crazy w/end as well with all the fam up for the wedding.
Glad to hear you are doing well and mentally in a good place! I will mail you - we have lots of catching up to do!
Mands xx

Sarah said...

it is so calming to have a plan, and so great that you're looking forward to the future, whatever path unfolds. fingers crossed for you this cycle!!

JW said...

Hey you!! So glad your 2ww is progressing nice and smoothly. Its exactly what we need isnt it. And I'm hoping your symptoms are from your little bub burowing in there. And I'm so happy you're made peace with whatever path you have to take in the future. Thinking of you always my mate xxx

Mama Bear said...

Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm so hoping for you this cycle! Hang in there, and I'm hoping for the best for you! :-)

JJ said...

Sounds like the 2ww is going as well as one can hope=) I wish AF symptoms werent the same!! So frustrating..but hopefullllllly these are signs of a 9 month journey! Keeping all fingers crossed for you my dear!

Baby Blues said...

Good luck Tam! I'll be checking on you. It feels weird not to be cycling, I don't even know what cycle day I am on and no 2ww to look forward to! It's liberating but I can't wait to cycle. :-)

Sarah said...

hey, thanks for your comment checking in on me. i looked for your email to reply but couldn't find it? i'm fine. just waiting for the next appt before i have any news. seems like the waiting never ends! also i've been really consumed by the shooting at VA Tech which is in my area. so horrible, i don't even know how to begin to blog my feelings about it.

anyway, how are you? how goes the waiting??? i have high hopes for you...

Warner Stander said...

Glad to hear that you are taking it as it comes. Hoping all goes according to plan!