Friday, July 25, 2008

Trigger tonight...

Well girls, my scan today went well. Follies are looking happy and E2 is obviously pleasing to Dr V (didn't ask - trying not to obsess) so I trigger tonight at 8! Lining was nice and thick at 12mm, I don't think it's ever been that good!

ER will be Sunday and transfer should be Friday if all goes according to plan.

Had a very long night, Little Abi started vomiting again yesterday and the diarrhea is back, there's a lot of blood too. She refuses to eat still so has now not eaten for two days. I had her at the vet at 2am this morning so needless to say we haven't had much sleep! They've kept her and put her on a drip. I'm very sad and the house is so quiet without her but I know that it's probably the best thing for her as the other treatment didn't seem to be working.

My heart is aching for her and I just want her home and better. It's been a very trying week but we're hoping that it has a good ending.

Will update on Sunday, please keep up the prayers for us and little Abs...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best Tam. I'm so sorry to hear about poor little Abi, hope she gets better soon.
I'm at VL on Sunday morning too, so might see you there.

ultimatejourney said...

I'll be thinking of all of you!

Charnè said...

o poor little Abi i hope she gets well soon and i hope your retrival goes very well

Anonymous said...

Hey Tam, praying for a great harvest on Sunday, excellent fert rate and SUPER transfer :)

And also for ABI - shame hope the little thing gets better soon!!!

HUGS!!!

Hayley said...

Will be thinking about all of you!

anna said...

Sweet sweet chicken...I'm thinking of you and your cutie pup.

JW said...

Hey tambo, praying hard that Abi feels better soon, I know its definitely what you don't need right now. Hoping that tomorrow goes amazingly well, with a lovely load of follies and a great fert rate. Nearly there my friend xxx